Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello to all the Panther enthusiasts!

Today Orangeville woke to lovely blue skies and a deliciously glowing sun! Today, for those who have followed our daily progress will know, is our last day on Teen Ranch, and our last day in Canada!

I would firstly like to thank Corey, Jim, and Mel for the personal support throughout the trip, and all the staff members here at the Ranch. I strongly feel my ability on the ice has improved a great deal without myself realizing it. I have developed my fundamental skills to a level by which I can now concentrate on the finer detailed skills of the game, and the more specific needs required to play at a higher level of hockey.

The Ranch has also developed my mental outlook on life. Whilst being here, I have dealt with situations which shouldn’t be present in my life at the age I currently am, so I am very grateful for the guidance of Corey, and the friends I have made here, which have all aided myself to become a better person, and a more capable individual.

It has been great to be part of this years Hockey Staff at the Ranch, and it is an experience I will most certainly never forget. I am very excited for the upcoming season in Nottingham, and am looking forward to following the progress of my fellow hockey companions.

Stay classy Orangeville!!

Peace, Josh Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment