Friday, July 24, 2009

What a pleasure it is to work with the 10 hockey players from Britian along with coach Corey.  It has been an honour for me to do the off-ice, one hour training sessions on Wednesdays.  My goal is to give them an all round workout ensuring that every part of their bodies are stretched, challenged and strengthened.  I also challenge their minds as well by throwing in some exercises that push them to keep going even when they feel like giving up.  My stomach muscle session is great for that.  I love how they scream when they are hurting.  LOL
As a student of Judo for 41 years and as a management trainer and motivator I get to work with many people at many levels.  My website (www.dymanmgt.com) will give you some details about more of what I do. 
I hope to visit England in the near future and work with Corey and the Panthers on things like teamwork, goal setting and a few other things.
Keep up the good work.
Fred

1 comment:

  1. a bit of screaming never did any harm - strengthen their minds

    ReplyDelete