Tuesday, July 14, 2009



















Hello its Sam Bullas here most know me as bully, just a quick post from out here in sunny Orangeville Canada. Personally I am having a great time, all the boys have fitted right in and the biggest problem so far is, who is the mystery "wee on the seat" guy which is driving Corey insane! We are staying in the coach house which is like 5 star accommodation and even have our own maid, who is in fact Tom Norton. He is that tidy I don't know where half my belongings are because there stashed away everywhere, however on the positive side I don't have to make my bed in the morning!! My fitness and strength is improving day by day, but I cant wait to get home and see all my family and friends again. Most of you Nottingham supporters probably know that I have signed for Swindon Wildcats next season, however I am on a 2-way with Panthers so hopefully I will see you all again sometime, in this up and coming season. Blog soon.

Sam Bullas

1 comment:

  1. enjoy yourself as always and hope to see you in a Panthers shirt sometime soon Pam S

    ReplyDelete