Wednesday, July 29, 2009

heyoooo

Bully here just checking in, I cant believe how fast this last month has gone, its literary flown by! I Know everyone has been saying it, but personally I am having an amazing time. I feel much fitter both on and off the ice and cant wait to start this season. On a negative, there is a lot of illness spreading through the english boys. This is probably because of the sleeping arrangements and too much close contact!

Jade arrives tonight which will be good for the whole group because his qualities will push everyone harder and up the skill level. This weekend we have a tournament at teen ranch arranged by corey, which will be similar to Montreal.  It's a non-contact tournament which doesn't really suit my game as I class myself as a "bump and grind" player. But it should be great to improve my skill level. So only 17 days left, cant wait to see my family and friends again soon.

Samuel George Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment