Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Steve Lee

Hi everybody, 
I am 18 years old and really looking forward to the upcoming season in the panthers uniform. As you all know a group of the guys including myself are currently taking part in the Nottingham Panthers summer hockey academy with corey to get a head start for the season that follows. Last season I played in the EPL for the Guildford Flames, which I enjoyed. One problem being the rinks we had to play in were certainly not the best around, so it will be great too play in nice rinks again this year, especially in front of the panthers enthusiastic home crowd. As of now the experience of the Nottingham Panthers summer academy has been very different to an everyday hockey camp in England, so far we have been on the ice almost everyday with a variety of off ice dry land sessions. All of which are putting me in good stead for the upcoming panthers camp. Day by Day my hockey skills are improving dew to the one to one coaching from Corey. Me and the guys are really enjoying it here, looking forward to seeing you all. 
Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment