Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tom Norton


Hi, we just got off the ice for our morning training session which was 7am till 9am so me and all the guys are pretty tired from the early start! But still in good spirts and enjoying all the ice time as ice time is hard to come by back in Nottingham. Am enjoying my 2nd year at the ranch and its good to see all the faces at the ranch as i saw last year, and also meeting some new ones and making new friends, but it is soooo different here to England everybody always says hello even if you dont know them and thats been quite a shock to the new guys who have come with us this year as in England you mostly get dirty looks of people if you say hi to them.  We're just so appreciative of this opportunity to be involved as part of the Panther Academy and of the club's contribution to our costs and travel.  This sound like a very polished an official blog but don't worry... I'll get better as I go hopefully the same way I hope to get better each time I step on this ice so I'm ready to be an effective Panther this season!
Cheers,
Nortz
PS - I'm hoping Coach gets a new photo up, one where my eyes are actually opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment