Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trip to Montreal

Corey here, just a quick note to update everyone on the tourney we're going to.  Logistics have proven to be the toughest thing to sort out so far.  The plan was to bring all the 18's plus our Mystery Brit (MB) to the tourney to compete but I couldn't figure out how to fit 8 into my 6/7 seater vehicle.  Included in the hopeful roster were:  Bully, Lacho, Nortz, Lee, Haywood, Mystery Brit, Cade Neilson (my 8 year old son) and I to fit into my Buick Rendezvous.  

So, this evening it was crunch time - serious crunch time... and the boys and I came up with this cozy little plan...
Back Row:  The two skinny midgets (Lacho and Nortz) into the back with Cade squeezed in between.
Middle Row (bit more room):  Bully, Haywood, and Lee
Up front:  MB and Coach

We did it!  Or did we?  Equipment?  Tabarnac!  Going to rent a trailer in the morning - solved!

So in case you want to check our progress here's the website:  http://www.stanleykeg.com/

Coach out!

No comments:

Post a Comment